Saturday, January 11, 2014

14 Week Bump Update!


 
 
Pregnancy Stats
Baby Size: Lemon - 3.5 inches
Total Weight Gain: I'm afraid to find out at my appointment next week...
Maternity Clothes: Indeed, the black top is a maternity top- but it is still a little big.
Food Cravings: Nothing specific- just hungry :)
Food Aversions: the coffee smell is still my worst aversion!
New Symptoms: Less nausea- yay! Still waiting for that energy boost...
Movement: not yet!
Belly Button: In
Gender: We don't know- but Milan agreed to find out!!!
Best Moment of the Week: Starting to tell people/talk about baby. Also shopping at Babies R' Us for Libby's shower made me really excited to have an infant of my very own!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our next doctors appointment (1/18)
What I Miss: feeling like myself
What Else: The house projects are in full swing around here once again- Milan has been working like CRAZY to get his office done so that we can start clearing out his old office for the baby's room.


 


Here's our little baby lemon!















No comments:

Post a Comment